Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just a Recap of My Life....A Quick One At That

Broken promises, unexcused absences and just all around unreliability can describe my life the past few months. I've gotten nothing done and I can't even finish a bloody post about the fact of Evolution and the Darwinian Principles that explain it; a subject that is crucial for many reasons and especially crucial for society. That was supposed to be finished Months ago and all I have to show for it are late nights on social networking websites, darwinian sexual selection kicking in ( a crush that finally reached its end a couple of months ago), and no post. My heart is throbbing because I let down my friends, fans and loyal readers. I want to convey my sincere and deepest apologies for my behaviour. I young and that still is no excuse.

On 3 June 2011, I had finally graduated from High School. I am now with my mother, seeing my 1 yr. old niece ( my step-sister's kid), beautiful, funny and bright, Acadia Jennifer Abare-Hoyt who has melted my heart and brought our family nothing but joy. In August, I begin Western Kentucky University as a Freshman (going there with my best friend) working towards a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology. From there, I don't know. Anyway, I have four years to be looking for Graduate Schools. There are only 8 Universities in the United States with a Doctoral program in Paleontology, the closest one to me (I'll still be in Kentucky, remember?) is the University of Ohio, I think. So, I'll try to keep you all posted on that as well. Anyway, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. TTFN- Ta Ta For Now. lol! The Raptor is out!

3 comments:

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

"darwinian sexual selection kicking in"

#WIN!

Raptor Lewis said...

Dinorider LOL! XDDD What would you have me call it instead?

Raptor Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.