Saturday, July 10, 2010

Artwork of the Day #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 This depiction was obtained from the site: http://permian.wordpress.com/ of the Cambrian Agnatha Haikouichthys. A Facebook friend  suggested I discuss this really ancient group of Chordates that still exist today in the form of Lamprey and Hagfish in Fossil Fact #14. Unfortunately, I feel I need to do a lot of research prior to even starting this post as I am unfamiliar with this group. All I can say is keep watching Facebook and Twitter, as well as Blogger's Post Notifications, for news of the post! I am unsure of the artist otherwise I would gladly cite him/her and Definitely link to him/her.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Very nice!

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

that screencap belongs to BBC's Walking with Monsters!

Raptor Lewis said...

Candace- Normally, I would be grateful for such a comment, but since it is not of my doing, I can not be grateful in case I risk getting caught on the web claiming it as my own. However, I DO agree with you! ;) It is very nice! ;)


Dinorider- Thanks for letting me know. I think you have saved my butt, as if were. lol. ;) I will try to get this post up as soon as possible, okay? :D And, if you know ANYTHING about Angathans, please do NOT hesitate to let me know or give me good sources for further reading. Thanks!