Sunday, November 29, 2009

Raptor and the GSP Part 2- The Final Stretch....

As I approach the completion of such an application, I would like to convey my gratitude to you, readers, who stood by me while I try to take another step towards Professional Vertebrate Paleontology. Hence the name of the blog, my goal was to blog about this odyssey of mine and educate the public along the way. Now, as I have about finished the essay (more still has be done, though it's thankfully not much), I want to let say what the next posts are going to be (NOT in order, however):

  • Fossil Fact #12- Tylosaurs/Mosasaurs- The Deadly Cretaceous Seas (Thanks to Craig Dylke, The Weapon Of Mass Imagination, of Prehistoric Insanity for this bit of inspiration!)
  • A sample of the GSP essay.
  • Thoughts on Darwin and Natural Selection
  • Christian Evolutionist-Finding the Middle Ground With God and Darwin.
  • What is "Jane?" Identifying this Mysterious Tyrannosaur
As for the GSP application, I'll try to keep you all posted. lol! (Pun intended! ;P)

3 comments:

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

I feel really interested on Jane and what you think on that "middle ground". In some spanish paleocircles that has been a major subject of discussion recently.

Martin said...

Hey Buddy thanks for your invitation for Dinosaur Home dot com. I'm now a member and another "victim" of jurassic park. :D.


Good Luck in your Studies!
Im from Ecuador and here is impossible to get that major.

See ya soon. (By the way, I will try to contact you and Dinorider in facebook).

Martin, from Loja, Ecuador.

Raptor Lewis said...

Dinorider-

Really? I wonder why that is? I haven´t heard anymore about "Jane" here in the U.S. Anywho, glad you're interested, and I'll try to get them done as soon as I can, alright? ;)

Martin-

Hey buddy, it was no problem at all! I'm glad you're there as it's a really cool site! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me or Dinorider by Private Message, e-mail or comment on our blogs. ;)

And, thank you very much for the kind words! I mean, I'm doing the best I can and that means periodic absences on this site....something my readers know all too well! lol!

As for contacting me on Facebook, I am not on there, I'm afraid. Sorry. I've considered it, but there's too much going on right now to do so with any consistency. In other words, I'd have to drop one of my memberships. Sorry, man! ;P

Here's other ways to contact me:

Blogger

Twitter

Dinosaur Home

E-mail

Thanks! BTW- ¡Tu español está mejorando! ;) Take Care, and I hope to see you here on PaleoQuest and on Dinosaur Home! :)

Later! ¡Hasta luego! ;)