Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Return Of The Raptor!


The Cretaceous Dromaeosaurid, Deinonychus antirrhopus borrowed from the web as I can't upload my own pictures yet, as per the reason explained in the post. The Artist is written on the picture, or if you can't read it, the artist is Robert F. Walters from the site here: http://www.ansp.org/museum/dinohall/deinonychus.php or the Academy of Natural Sciences website!



As much as this sounds like a hit action film or suspense novel, it's not, readers! I'm simply letting you know when I'll be returning to Kentucky and what will happen. For starters, let me explain why there have been NO posts despite the fact I've been using the Hampton Inn's computer. First of all, it isn't mine, and I have no intention of "hogging" all the time on the computer for lengthy posts. So, it's check my e-mail, do the occasional blog scan, maybe make a quick comment and log off. And, because it isn't mine, I can't upload pictures, which makes these posts that are coming soon worthwhile. Sorry to say you guys have to wait until I return with pictures, several blog posts about it. Then, I will also talk about the four topics in the poll at the top of the page in whatever order you guys see fit. So, remember to vote (And, yes, I have extended the time so I can give everybody the chance to vote because I'm such a nice guy, right? ;)). So, please vote! I shouldn't have to tell you twice, and I hate asking you to vote when i put up a poll like this. Remember, these polls are for you.



I understand my frequent absences and the fact I don't post as often as I should. I'm sorry, and I know it's difficult to know when I am here. Fortunately, I am one of those considerate readers who tend to comment on what I read so I can give feedback from those of you who read this blog. So, try to look for me on your blogs and, you'll know I'm still here on the blogosphere and, if I'm not posting , you'll figure it's for whatever possible reason. So, again, to let you all know, I will be back this weekend, so you can expect a posting frenzy this weekend. So, Watch For It!!!


STAY TUNED FOR MY RETURN!!!





No comments: