Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Back And Better Than Ever!!

As the title says, readers, I'm back and better than ever!! First of all, I would like to apologize for my sudden absence from the Paleo Blogosphere! I find it wasn't fair of me to leave you all hanging like that. You guys are loyal readers and you all mean a lot to me. Heck, I don't need to tell you that! If you've read a few of my Previous posts, you'll find me a bit..."paranoid" if you will. This is my first and only blog! I also want to apologize to those people (and dinosaurs, yes you, Traumador!) whose blogs I follow! Apparently, School had me in it's enormous grip and I really was too tired at the end of the day to do full posts. So, I hung out on the web and just surfed, doing whatever I felt like. However, I missed this blog and you all. So, as a treat this blog will cover my return as Raptor Lewis, Paleo Teacher and Blogger...as well as what I've been up to.

Here's a quick summary of what's been happening with my life:

  • The Dinosaur forum that Traumador was the first of us Paleo bloggers on Blogger to do a blog post, has picked me to go from ''Fresh Boarder" to Moderator in less than a day! (Actually, though i had an account there, I still manily posted here adn didn't get into the forum until a few weeks later.) So, that's where the majority of my time has been spent. I am ONE rank below the Three Administrators, one of which picked me of all the members to be Moderator. So, of course I was flattered and I accepted. Thus leads me to my next topic. Starting now, the only posts are going to be the Discussions me and the other forum members had. It should be quite interesting.
  • At this point, School! To be more precise, the Second and Final Semester of Sophomore year. The Good news is that the majority of my Grades were As and Bs with the ONLY C being in P.E. I aced Advanced Biology, and World Civilization (Both of which are Core Classes), and Bs in Advanced English 2, Spanish 1, Geometry, Probability and Statistics (Yes, that's One class, usually abbreivated as Prob. and Stats.).
  • So, right now, I'm on my way to a Wedding, my Step-Brother's Wedding to be exact (though we're so close we consider each other to be Just Brothers.) So, it should be fun! Then, it's 6-weeks down in Louisiana at my Mom's house with a week in Houston, TX at my Grandma's to see my Great Grandma and head to the Houston Museum of Natural Science (Which you can get a gist of it and a link to their site here.) Here, I can see "Leo," the Mummy Brachylophosaur ( A reletively new genus of Hadrosaur found in in the Formation by which it's named in Montana.)

Well, that's a taste of what I've been up to. But, don't worry. I'll still do the "Artwork of the Day" posts as well as the Fossil Facts...maybe (That's a maybe on the Fossil Facts.)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Welcome back!

Raptor Lewis said...

Thanks Andy!

I'm glad to be back! About the fossil Fact, I will be doing on Ceratopsians, instead of Acrocanthosaurs. I thought it might be easier to do.