Anywho, I'll have a real meaningful post when I get back home, but, for now, you'll get to know what I've been up to:
- Working on my drawing skills. Yep! I drew some AND finished my Styracosaurus for Art Evolved....FINALLY! (You'll get to see it on the next post and on my....for now empty Deviant Art page, as well as on Art Evolved.)
- Watched some Television...but haven't really watched anything good...other than DVDs.
- Just chillin'! In fact, I have just been relaxing and, pretty much nothing these few days.
- I also stay in shape and did randomly did 20 REAL push-ups without much effort (A HUGE jump from a few weeks ago.) the other day!
- I practice my Spanish every now and then, just to remember it for Spanish class.
That's...pretty much it. It's not a lot, readers, I know, but that's how I like it...;) Although, I will be heading to Shreveport, Louisiana to go to the Physics Museum called Sci-Port. (There's NO good Natural History Museum here nor in Kentucky....expect for the Garbage called the "Creationist Museum." *shudders*)
Hey, I'd pick NO Natural History museum any day over that Creationist GARBAGE in Kentucky! I mean it! *sigh* That's what I've been up to, in a nutshell. Well...catch y'all later for a REAL post! It's my Spring Break and I will enjoy it to the fullest! ( Oh yeah, Happy April Fool's Day!)