Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Much Deserved Vacation...

As the title says, I'm on a much needed vaction down to my Mother's and am relaxing and having fun!! it's Spring Break and I felt so over-worked from High School. *sigh* I'll tell you, I'm exhausted and this will be my last post until I return...with pictures! I'm sorry, again, for being absent and having no posts. I regret not being on here and blogging as much as I like. I love to teach...though I wouldn't be like Craig or Peter over at Prehistoric Insanity...they're REAL teachers....lol! (I'm kidding...though teaching is stressful and I believe that, for the trash they put up with by some ungrateful students, teachers need a pay raise...though that's another post.)


Anywho, I'll have a real meaningful post when I get back home, but, for now, you'll get to know what I've been up to:

  • Working on my drawing skills. Yep! I drew some AND finished my Styracosaurus for Art Evolved....FINALLY! (You'll get to see it on the next post and on my....for now empty Deviant Art page, as well as on Art Evolved.)
  • Watched some Television...but haven't really watched anything good...other than DVDs.
  • Just chillin'! In fact, I have just been relaxing and, pretty much nothing these few days.
  • I also stay in shape and did randomly did 20 REAL push-ups without much effort (A HUGE jump from a few weeks ago.) the other day!
  • I practice my Spanish every now and then, just to remember it for Spanish class.

That's...pretty much it. It's not a lot, readers, I know, but that's how I like it...;) Although, I will be heading to Shreveport, Louisiana to go to the Physics Museum called Sci-Port. (There's NO good Natural History Museum here nor in Kentucky....expect for the Garbage called the "Creationist Museum." *shudders*)

Hey, I'd pick NO Natural History museum any day over that Creationist GARBAGE in Kentucky! I mean it! *sigh* That's what I've been up to, in a nutshell. Well...catch y'all later for a REAL post! It's my Spring Break and I will enjoy it to the fullest! ( Oh yeah, Happy April Fool's Day!)

3 comments:

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

hey! welcome to deviantartland then!

local television sucks! that's why most people (in my city) prefer watching dvds.

BTW. I feel curious about "which spanish" you learn in the States. Ours is somehow different to the dialect that people from Spain use.
In this video you get a woman using a few accents from different countries (Mexico, Colombia, España, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Argentina). In the end she is requested to use a peruvian accent and she says it's too difficult for her. LOL

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

oh sorry, I meant Spain=España

Raptor Lewis said...

Dinorider-

Thanks for the welcoming commitee, lol (though "Bienvenidos" would have sufficed too.
The "Spanish" I learn is from Spain and the Latin American countries you just mentioned. I will be taking at least 4 years of Spanish.

Yeah, that's what I did over my Spring Break! As I said it's not a lot.