Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Update On My Life

I know I haven't posted in awhile but, being in nearly all advanced classes is killing me along with my other commitments. What commitments? Well, my birthday's coming up in eight days (March 9th, 1992), which means I need to plan the party and the dates. I'm going to be 17 the week after tomorrow. I'm excited but, stressed. Then, I started a drawing for Art Evolved, which happens to launch TODAY!! (Now go check it out!) Sadly, I'm not on there because, well, mine isn't finished. I've been working on it for a week now (when I can) and it's coming along great! The dinosaur (a Styracosaurus) is finished but the landscape isn't. So, expect that in a few days. I know this post is short but, I've got some work to do and don't have much time to relax. Another thing, Fossil Fact #8 is Coming Soon!

No comments: