Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebrations Abound!!

Well....I'm back!! I know it's been awhile but, homework REALLY doesn't help, lol. I just thought I owed y'all a post since I really haven't been blogging in awhile. Anywho, I'm back and have come across a BIG surprise today alone! There have been at least TWO fellow bloggers, Craig and Glendon Mellow, in particular, who have had celebrations this past weekend. I'm one of them! I have officially turned 17 today and I'm glad! It means in exactly 365 days, I will reach adulthood!! Happy Birthday to me!!

Anyway, for those two, I thought I'd say a few special words:

Craig Dylke: Happy Birthday!! I'm glad to have met someone like you over the internet or, more specifically, the Paleo Blogosphere. You're work for Prehistoric Insanity is AMAZING!! You are kind, funny, and SMART!! I guess you fit your self-proclamation as a "Paleo-Expert!" Enjoy your year!! Great Person!!

And..for the Flying Trilobite: Happy Triloversary, dude!! You deserve it!! I want to say thanks for the nice conversations we've had and the fun artwork. I consider you a valuable friend, thank you.


If there are any anniversaries or birthdays on the blogosphere besides these two, then shoot me an e-mail at raptor.lewis@gmail.com.

9 comments:

Andy said...

Happy Birthday!

Raptor Lewis said...

Thanks, Andy!

The Acolyte Tao said...

Happy Birthday mate!

Mine is coming up pretty soon too, the 22nd!

Raptor Lewis said...

The Alcolyte Tao- Thanks. Happy, early, Birthday to you.

Naveed said...

Happy birthday Raptor!

Raptor Lewis said...

Thanks, Naveed.

Glendon Mellow said...

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy being 17. You only get one try! Stay healthy!

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

oh, happy birthday! ("¡feliz cumpleaños!")

Raptor Lewis said...

Glendon- Thanks, but there's some irony in that statement. Thanks for the kind words, but, unfortunately, I came down with a bad cold several days before my birthday! LOL. I took it for allergies and, what's funny is that you wished me to stay healthy (I know you didn't know, but it's kinda funny) when it was a little too late. *laughs* I'm sure you meant stay clean and don't do drugs but again there's irony in that too, if you think about it. I've even been home from school Monday and today.

Dinorider- Muchas Gracias.