Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Origin of Raptor Lewis, Part Two

Of course, an interest in paleontology can't happen without museums. A few of which, have websites you can reach on the right-hand side of the blog. I've been to museums as far off as the Natural History Museum in Albequerque?, New Mexico, United States. There's been so many contributions, that I can't really name them all.

Coupled with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and an all out fascination, my interest has NEVER ceased. I feel that I was born for Paleontology. However, coupled with OCD, I had become obsessed with Video Games from my middle school years on to 8th grade and Freshman year in High school. My interest in dinosaurs had been over-shadowed by video games, but, didn't stop. It was restricted to the confines of my soul until it was released by reading The Lost World by: Michael Crichton (1995). Video games were bound in my brain and soul like my interest in all things Paleo was. I was overflowing with interest 'till this day. It was as if my interest was building inside of me, dormant, and ready to overflow in all it's pleasure and glory.

And so, I have made this blog so I can share this knowledge and interest with you, readers and the world. I also created this blog show you the awesome power of Life and it's place in the Universe. Life's power is second only to the angels an God in heaven in it's evolution and growth to become a force that can't be reckoned with easily. Now you know the origin of my interest in paleontology and the name "Raptor."

No comments: