Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Direction

I've been thinking long and hard about this and I think it's time to initiate my full-proof plan. Mwahahaha...!!! Yes, saying my "full-proof plan" makes me laugh maniacally. It's sort of an evil comic book antagonist's diction. Anywho, yes, I am moving this blog into a NEW direction.

After reading some blogs like Traumador's, Peter Bond of Prehistoric Insanity, Brian Switek, Craig Dylke the Weapon of Mass Imagination, etc, I've decided to turn PaleoQuest into my own personal weblog. Now, don't me wrong, the Facts will continue as usual, as well as the Artwork, and so on and so forth. The only thing that's changing some is the purpose for PaleoQuest.

From now on, you can follow me as I achieve my my ULTIMATE goal: Vertebrate Paleontologist with a Ph.D. Also, you can learn what living with Autism is like and how I cope in order to be a paleontologist. You can even learn more about me, in general. For those who love the Tyrannosaur Chronicles, and Bond's Blog, as well as the others mentioned in the above paragraph, than you'll like PaleoQuest a lot now. For those who love this blog, you'll love it more.

Hope you like the new direction!!

All the Best,
"Raptor" Lewis

5 comments:

Naveed said...

Looking forward to your new direction Raptor! I know you won't disappoint!

Raptor Lewis said...

Thanks again Naveed. Always nice to have a faithful reader and fan by your side. I appreciate your support.

t.k.foster said...

Sounds good; I think it will be interesting to hear how things in your life are and hope that the journey towards the Ph.D. is wonderful.

Raptor Lewis said...

t.k. foster- Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you more at PaleoQuest.

Peter Bond said...

Great idea, Raptor. Should be most interesting!