Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged For A Meme!

I've been tagged!! Now, I have to tell 6 RANDOM things about myself all thanks to Marek Eby of http://www.etrilobite.com/!!

Here's what I'm supposed to do:
  1. Link to the Person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on my blog.
  3. Write 6 random things about myself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of this post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when you're entry is up.

Okay, here are 6 random things about me:

  1. I am related to Louisiana Purchase explorer Meriwhether Lewis.
  2. I'm growing my first moustache.
  3. Theropod dinosaurs and ceratopsians are my favorite dinosaurs.
  4. I'm a Christain and an Evolutionist.
  5. My passion is Paleontology.
  6. I have Asperger's Syndrome.

The people I'm going to tag are:

I think that's it!! I've done this stupid meme and can now get on with my life.

5 comments:

Crazyharp81602 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazyharp81602 said...

Hey! I already tagged both Laelaps and Traumador.

Tagged! 6 Random things about me.

Raptor Lewis said...

Okay, Crazyharp81602. When did you tag them? Hmm?

Peter Bond said...

Interesting Post, Raptor. It would be interesting if you wrote about your experiences with Asperger's syndrome.

Raptor Lewis said...

Peter- "Your wish is my command"...lol! Seriously, if you want me write about it, expect it soon!