Monday, January 12, 2009

Home of the Paleo People

Readers, I am pleased to announce that I have joined a new site called Dinosaur Home. It's a site designed for anybody interested in paleontology can discuss it with others. I've already written my first article over there.

If you think I'm ditching PaleoQuest, I'm not. I will continue to post here as well. You guys love it and I love it. So, don't worry guys, I'm not going anywhere.

To make you feel better, here's a preview of what it's about:

Gideon Mantell (1790-1852), identified the first fossils belonging to Dinosaur



John R. "Jack" Horner of Montana, discovered Maiasaura peeblesorum, the first evidence of dinosaur parenting behavior and is the character Crichton based Dr. Alan Grant from Jurassic Park off of and paleontology consultant for the Jurassic Park films.









Maiasaura peeblesorum with young (will do a Fact on soon, I promise.)







No comments: