Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2008 Coming to a Close!

Well, Christmas is coming and y'all know what that means. That's right. A New Year!!! Time for us to wrap up this chapter in our lives and start off with a clean slate with a whole new year. A time to move on learn from any mistakes made in this new year. It's a fresh start for we have been reborn anew. It's a new chapter in our lives. 2008 is coming to a close. But, before hand, we got less than 2 months before this chapter is over. Make it a Good one.


Good Bye 2008. In 2 months, Hello 2009.

2 comments:

Naveed said...

You know something, I've never figured out why people consider a New Year a clean slate...although that means there will only be 3 more years till 2012, then I can sit back and laugh just like I did on y2k.

Raptor Lewis said...

I guess because it's new year another chance to make things right. But, I think everyday should be a clean slate.