Monday, October 27, 2008

More Facts To Come (even after a bad day)

There's one thing I hate more than fish (I'm not a big fish person). That's MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I can't have a good Monday. For some reason, I'm always tired no matter how early I go to bed. It's frustrating. It's something you try to prepare for, but, the fact is..........you can't. Sunday goes by way too quickly. Even if I sleep until 9:00 am, it's 4:00 pm an hour later. I'm not in the mood to teach right now. Not only that, This day got worse (if that's even possible) as kids were jerks and pushing me out of line on the bus this morning. My bag got caught in the buses seatbelt, I spilled marinara sauce on my clean Snowshoe mountain shirt. It was fine otherwise and tomorrow's another day. Remember to keep your head held high and don't care how people think of you. So, there are more facts to come, even after a bad day.

No comments: