Monday, October 20, 2008

Great news!!!

Remember how I said that I was going to find "fossils"? Well, i won't have to do it alone because, hopefully, a good friend of mine, who also loves dinosaurs and Paleontology, is coming over to my house this weekend to hangout and maybe even hunt a little bit. It's going to be a blast! What we might do is watch Dinosaur movies as usual and/or change the sleepover a little. It's a young Fossil hunter's night to party. So, readers, don't expect me to blog all the time. I will blog about that night afterwards and share some of our findings. However, It's back to business on catching up, then. I may or may not blog the whole week. It depends on Homework load. The future is wide open. See you later, readers. and, for those of you who speak other languages: Hasta Luego!, Auf Weidersein, Ciao, Adios, Nos Vemos, etc.

No comments: