Thursday, October 30, 2008

Give me some suggestions or ask a Question

Now, I think it's time for me to let you, readers, decide on the next fact. Yes, you. If you have questions, please ask. This blog was intended to educate the public. I've been busy with Homework and haven't ahd time to blog. When I do get time to blog I often forget what I wanted to post. So..........please............I'm begging you tell me! I know you've got questions and please ask them. PaleoQuest is for your benefit. Not mine. Although, blogging is kinda like writing down one's thoughts. I can't think of everything, so, I rely on you, the readers, to tell me what to post or ask a question. I like questions because it means you're interested in this blog and I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't important to me. I, will, however, post this weekend....'cause...by the weekend, I should have something to say....maybe a fact or something. I run out of ideas because I'm so dang busy. Dang!! If High School's this hard, I wonder what college is like. Anyway, it's worth achieving my dream of being a Paleontologist. (Man, I gotta quit rambling.)

1 comment:

Naveed said...

Perhaps touch upon some early dinosaurs. I've always found the Triassic era interesting.